Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Warm Regards...Ramadan is coming!

Salam to all,

It has been a long time since my last article. My time was so occupied with attending lectures, marking papers, reading books and numerous notes for my patent agent examination until l did not have time to check my email, not even my blog! 1001 apologies if you happen to be an avid reader but frustrated when l did not update my article as usual.The time was so precious for me to spend time on studying ad the subjects are heavy and limited time to spare.

Now, as the exam in over, l can simply do what l love the most, writing!Any ideas l will share with you. Just keep reading and you will enjoy it.

Keep in touch...Gotto go.

Next issue is how to survive during Ramadan! You can make money, if time permits and enjoy the spirit of Ramadhan.

What do you think?

No comments: