Thursday, May 29, 2008

Aloha Malaysia!

Salam to dear all,

l am back from Korea airport to KLIA on 28/5/08.

Truly happy for enjoying the trip to Hawaii and satisfied for the pleasure of being able to have presented my two (2) papers at such a prestigious international conference on Business at Waikiki, Honolulu, USA for almost a week!

Having said that, l also miss my two lovely kids at home, waiting patiently for my return with my beloved and sporting hubby! He has always been for me, thanks for his and family fully supports and encouragement.

Not forgetting, my mum's countless prayes on my safely return from oversea's trip. She also has been my supporter since l was born! Syukran ya ummi!

Well, l has an important tasks to continue spreading the message of the benefits of paper presentation, writing of articles, books and short stories, well why not!

Keep on reading and l will keep on writing.

Still remember Mrs. Clinton's powerful campaign that she used this sentence...inter alia " Never giving up and never giving in!" Me too!

regards,
Salam from KL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam..

How are you Puan?
I need some help here. I am about to register a company. I don't know how to start.
For your info, i am selling curtain rails and some digital equipment. I don't know what to put under the "bidang perniagaan".
Please guide me.

zackzara said...

Salam K.Fa

Congratulations for be able to present two papers Internationally. You do motivate me, really. I'm glad to have a friend like you & Insya Allah, we'll meet again..soon. :)

Farhah said...

Salam,

Well, you may register your business under one of your main product either rails or digital equipment.

What's is your design or your lay out of your shop? make sure it will not mislead the potential customers. Or else, you may lose the potential profit due to uncertainty and public confusion as to your selling products.

You may call or refer to the officer in charge before you fill in the form.

Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Assalammualaikum,

How are you? Its good to read about you in this blog. Congratulation with what you have done and achieved.

I browsed through the '8th Annual International Business of Hawaian at Waikiki, Honolulu, USA'.

I am wondering, You stated '"PRESTIGOUS" international conference'. Wow, a very strong statement. I beleived it refering to the standard of the conference that you have attended. Do you think it is appropriate to use 'prestigous' for that conference? What make this conference so special compared to the other 'international conference'? Well, after browsed through the conference's website that you have attended plus based on my previous experiences presenting paper abroad, perhaps not much different can be seen.

Through my experience in producing a few research (empirically or conceptually), a good academic writing must have honesty and potray the actual (fact). This is in line with many researchers point of view namely Michelle Hall, Barbara Santich, Goeldner and Ritchie, and Boniface (i met them before and still keep in touch with them, In fact, Professor Barbara Santich is my external advisor form Adelaide, University, Australia), they asserted that 'be realistic' because we are educating people and spreading the 'factual information'. Whatever we write, we are responsible with it. Thats is the idea of writing for academic purposes.

I might wrong but, it is just a thought and my point of view as a researcher. Maybe you have your own reason on that.

Anyway, i enjoy reading your blog. Have a nice day.